2 years

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

2 years

Postby Sheenar » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:24 am

Today is the 2-year anniversary of when I had to drop my last service dog, Leon, off at the airport to go back to his program.

Even though it's been 2 years, it still hurts so much. I miss him terribly.

On top of this, I'm having issues with my aide (severe enough that the home health company has had to get involved and are trying to find another person), my dog friend Dusty had to be put down (friends' Great Dane who I would go visit), and I have a migraine brewing today.

Please pray, friends. Thank you.
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Re: 2 years

Postby Kaori » Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:30 pm

It's tough when a bunch of things come at you at once. Praying.
Let others believe in the God who brings men to trial and judges them. I shall cling to the God who resurrects the dead.
-St. Nikolai Velimirovich

MAL
Kaori

Postby ClaecElric4God » Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:26 pm

Praying, Sheena.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby anlptgtsg » Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:17 am

prayed that you be given strength for all the you are going through.
anlptgtsg

Return to Prayer Room