lost and confused

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

lost and confused

Postby Anisha93 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:55 pm

Hi! Last time I had posted a prayer for my mum and thank you so much to everyone as she is fine now and back to normal :D
I want a little prayer for myself too. Recently the troubles at home have increased and I am not able to let go if what's happened in the past because of which...I am finding it unusually difficult to forgive those who hurt me. Also, my acad don't seem to go that well, I am quite lazy and my parents worry about me.
Things just don't seem to work out and I really feel dreadful and really out of place. Please remember me in your prayers.
"God works in strange ways. Sometimes you don't like it but hey! it works out in the end."

"There is no only one emotion in the world. If it is futile to say there is no hope it is equally futile to say there only despire.-" Shinrei Tantei Yakumo
Anisha93

Re: lost and confused

Postby Mullet Death » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:24 pm

I'm really glad to hear about your mom, Anisha. We prayed for her in the CAA Prayer Warriors Skype group, and I'll make sure to pray for you in the group this upcoming Sunday. :)

I Am Mullet Death, Undisputed Ruler of the Mole and Crab People! Fear me!
Mullet Death

Postby Anisha93 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:40 pm

Thank you.
"God works in strange ways. Sometimes you don't like it but hey! it works out in the end."

"There is no only one emotion in the world. If it is futile to say there is no hope it is equally futile to say there only despire.-" Shinrei Tantei Yakumo
Anisha93

Postby ClaecElric4God » Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:11 pm

Praying, Anisha!
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Nate » Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:49 pm

Sure thing, I know how that feels.

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby Anisha93 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:45 am

Thank you so much guys.

Anisha93

Return to Prayer Room