Prayer for my Mum

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

Prayer for my Mum

Postby Anisha93 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:18 am

Hi guys! My name is Anisha and I am from India. Could you please remember my mother Suja Mathew in your prayers? today she has been admitted in hospital as her sickness has gotten worse. My dad and brother and me are very worried. So please please pray for her recovery.
"God works in strange ways. Sometimes you don't like it but hey! it works out in the end."

"There is no only one emotion in the world. If it is futile to say there is no hope it is equally futile to say there only despire.-" Shinrei Tantei Yakumo
Anisha93

Re: Prayer for my Mum

Postby drill » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:31 am

Praying, Anisha.
drill

Postby Mullet Death » Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:12 am

Will be praying, Anisha. I really hope everything goes well and she gets better in the hospital.

I Am Mullet Death, Undisputed Ruler of the Mole and Crab People! Fear me!
Mullet Death

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:56 am

Praying, Anisha.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Wolfsong » Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:44 am

Praying Anisha.
"Show me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day." Psalm 25:4-5

"Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I am desolate and afflicted.
The troubles of my heart are enlarged: O bring thou me out of my distresses.
Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins.
Consider mine enemies; for they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred.
O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.
Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on thee.
Redeem Israel, O God, out of all his troubles." Psalm 25: 16-22

Thank you. Have a good day.
Wolfsong

Postby Mullet Death » Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:56 am

We've been thinking of you, Anisha. Not to press and make you share if it would make you uncomfortable, but is there any sort of update?

I Am Mullet Death, Undisputed Ruler of the Mole and Crab People! Fear me!
Mullet Death

Postby Anisha93 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:00 am

Sorry...Kinda replying late....was kinda...busy and a bit tied up with exams and all....
My mums been discharged. she just had a case of viral fever. She is better but still has some discomfort.
She will be visit another doctor from my university and hopefully, things will staighten out.
Thank you so much forr the prayers, they have been a real blessing and relief for me and my family.
"God works in strange ways. Sometimes you don't like it but hey! it works out in the end."

"There is no only one emotion in the world. If it is futile to say there is no hope it is equally futile to say there only despire.-" Shinrei Tantei Yakumo
Anisha93

Postby ClaecElric4God » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:56 am

Thank you for keeping us updated.
Praise the Lord! It's good to hear she's doing better! I'll keep her in my prayers for her next doctor visit.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Postby Anisha93 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:55 am

Thank you. it means a lot for me.

Anisha93

Postby firestorm » Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:58 am

Praying!
firestorm

Location: Lovin the Miami Heat. And I ain't talking about the basketball team :3

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:51 pm

Still praying Ani! I hope everything's alright.
"Show me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day." Psalm 25:4-5

O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.

Wolfsong

Postby Furen » Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:45 pm

How is your mother now? Still in pain?
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby Anisha93 » Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:21 am

Mums gotten lots better...not in pain..but all. this has made her highly anxious...so i am worried that she will end up falling sick again.

Anisha93

Postby Furen » Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:12 am

Okay, I'll make sure to pray for no anxiety to come to her :)
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:31 pm

Keeping her in my prayers.

ClaecElric4God

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:48 pm

I'm praying Anisha

Wolfsong

Return to Prayer Room