Someone is cyberstalking me

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

Someone is cyberstalking me

Postby dragonzatch » Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:55 pm

Last edited by dragonzatch on Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't you think that it's boring how people talk?

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/dragonzatch
dragonzatch

Re: Someone is cyberstalking me

Postby invaderv93 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:38 pm

Okay, this is a very serious issue and you should not ignore it, especially if this person knows where you live! Do you know who is doing these things? If so report them to the forum mods and take the letters to the police and request a restraining order. If you have an attorney, send them a cease-and-desist. If you don't know who they are, still report the letters to the police. I would also advise you to talk to your dad about what is happening, as I'm sure he will be more concerned about your safety than any past grievances. Please take this seriously and be careful. You have my prayers.
invaderv93

Postby dragonzatch » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:47 pm

Last edited by dragonzatch on Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't you think that it's boring how people talk?

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/dragonzatch
dragonzatch

Postby goldenspines » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:43 pm

Firstly, take all the advice invaderv93 said very seriously. This is quite a serious issue and could be dangerous towards you and your family if not dealt with soon.

Secondly, I will be praying.

And thirdly, while I don't know the contents of whatever you said about your father, I suggest you be very honest with you parents about this whole situation (including what was said online). Whether you have done stupid things online or things you know they would get mad at you for or even if you haven't done anything wrong, it's much better to tell them the truth now instead of putting it off until things get really bad; or worse, you get falsely accused of something you didn't do. Believe me, while you probably will get punished, I can tell you it will probably be about a hundred times worse for you if your father finds out about this by a word document in the mail sent by some stranger.
goldenspines

Postby Xeno » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:02 pm

Image Show the notes to your parents, tell them what happened, make a police report, report to the administration of that site.
Xeno

Postby mechana2015 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:30 am

Make a police report. It's not cyberstalking if they have access to your home address, it's regular stalking.

My Deviantart
"MOES. I can has Sane Sig now?"
mechana2015

Postby snowcatgrlX7 » Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:23 am

Praying
Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
Psalms 23:4
snowcatgrlX7

Postby HolyRavioli » Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:18 pm

I've had something similar happen to me in the past. I was transferred out of public school and sent to a private school in my grandmother's state because the stalking and bullying got really bad. What exactly have they done and are you alright? I'm praying for you.
HolyRavioli

Return to Prayer Room