Car Accident

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

Car Accident

Postby Ally-Ann » Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:26 pm

I don't really post here much, but this really needs prayer. One of my uncles, aunt, and their kids (my cousins) were hit by another car that was going around 60 mph in a storm about an hour ago. My family and I don't yet know the extent of their injuries, but my parents are on their way to the hospital to be with them. Again, please, please pray. The same aunt just discovered that she has breast cancer, and this car accident was the last they needed in their lives.
Ally-Ann

Re: Car Accident

Postby Sheenar » Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:17 pm

Praying!
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Postby drill » Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:23 pm

Praying.
drill

Postby PandaPop » Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:10 am

Oh Gosh that's awful :( your family has my prayers.
PandaPop

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:29 pm

Praying, for your aunt's cancer as well as the injuries.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Ally-Ann » Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:21 pm

Thank you so much, everyone! My aunt, uncle, and cousins spent the night at my house, since the hospital was 45 minutes from our house and their home was over an 1 1/2 hours away (Plus they didn't have a car to drive).

They were the first car hit in a 9-car pile-up, but luckily their injuries weren't as bad as they could have been. One of 2 cousins had badly sprained tendons along her arm, the other had a bump on his head, my aunt injured her back (but not to the point where she can't walk), and my uncle had some minor whiplash. Had their car been any smaller, bones would have been broken for sure. Please continue to pray for the financial issues, as well, seeing as their car was still totaled, and please pray for speedy recoveries for all of them, especially for my aunt. Her back is extremely sore. :(

Once again, thank you all so much! This has definitely been a crazy weekend.
Ally-Ann

Postby Yuki-Anne » Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:46 pm

I'm glad everyone's relatively okay. Praying.
New and improved Yuki-Anne: now with blog: http://anneinjapan.blog.com
Yuki-Anne

Return to Prayer Room