Baby's almost here! ^_^

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

Baby's almost here! ^_^

Postby K. Ayato » Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:01 pm

Hello again. As of right now I'm at week 34 in this pregnancy (expected due date being August 21) so there's still a bit more to go. Keep me and my family in your prayers as we prepare for the arrival of my little one, and especially for me seeing I still have to get through the physical discomforts associated with being this far along. Even as I type this, I'm dealing with propping my feet up to reduce the swelling and the uncomfortable feelings in my lower back and belly. Not to mention a growing baby in my womb that is most active at night when Mommy would like to get some much-needed sleep :p. Still, I wouldn't trade any of it for anything, even the parts I don't like.

Pray that we will be able to adjust to the changes in routine, seeing having baby in the house will make things different for all of us. Already half my room is looking like a nursery (due to limited space in the house, but I'm glad it keeps me close to baby), and my parents are slowly but surely taking in the fact that their first grandchild is almost here. Pray for me too. I'm not trying to be the perfect mom ('cause I'm well aware of how imperfect I am already), but I do want to raise my little one the best I can and teach him/her the difference between right and wrong and love Jesus and stand up for the truth. Thankfully I have my parents, aunt, and friends to help along the way, but the brunt of the responsibility is mine alone.

Also, keep baby's father in your prayers. Without going too much into the details as to why, he's determined to divorce me and does not accept baby as his own. Suffice to say, the whole business is messy and there's a bunch of lies and deceit behind it. Thanks to the Lord's leading, I've been able to gain the first bit of closure on the matter and wholeheartedly (not kidding there) leave the issue in His hands.

That's it. Thanks!
K. Ayato

Re: Baby's almost here! ^_^

Postby Cleanedbyblood » Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:51 pm

I have the feeling you'll be a wonderful mother! As for the father, you can get the courts to make him take a dna test and then make him pay child support.
I'm praying
Cleanedbyblood

Postby Sheenar » Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:49 am

Praying, my friend.
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Postby K. Ayato » Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:37 pm

I'm not interested in legal matters. I understand what you're saying, but it's not a big issue to me at the moment.
K. Ayato

Postby ClaecElric4God » Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:52 pm

Definitely praying, K-chan. I'm so excited for you, with this new joy coming into your life (well, coming further into it ;)). I pray that you have a safe delivery, and that the Lord guides you in raising this child.
I'll also be praying for the issues with your husband. It's good to hear that you've found the peace to leave it to the Lord. I think that's often the biggest issue with Christians. I'm glad for you. I'll definitely be praying for the Lord's will, and that you two aren't separated.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby LupoRedgrave » Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:47 pm

I'm praying for you K-Chan!
I'm sure you'll be a wonderful mother!
...Proverbs 4:18...
LupoRedgrave

Postby K. Ayato » Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:53 am

Quick update. Keep up the prayers. It's starting to get really uncomfortable getting up from a sitting position and walking around. Baby is still moving, thank God, but I'm convinced he/she is anxious to get out much like I am. Also, starting to feel down in regards to the absence of baby's father. I get that I may never understand why he's left and ignored us, but it hurts nonetheless. Pray that we can raise baby in spite of no daddy in the picture and that he/she grows up respecting daddy, even if he never does connect. Pray for me in that regard, that I remember and share the good things about him. God help me if I encourage hatred and resentment in my child toward the man who helped give him/her life.
K. Ayato

Postby drill » Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:51 pm

I am very sorry to hear that, and I will be praying. I just wanted to give you a verse of encouragement: "Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go." ~ Joshua 1:9

Just remember that God is always there even in the hardest of times, and even when He is difficult to see in your life.
drill

Postby ClaecElric4God » Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:47 pm

Still praying. The Lord will strengthen you through this hard time. Praying for you and the baby, through the delivery, and as you grow together.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:32 pm

I'll definitely pray ^-^
"People need fear, we experience it so we can grow stronger"-Maka Albarn
Panda4christ:3

Location: There are some things you should just keep to yourself

Postby AdriTan » Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:24 pm

There is pain in all of this, but there is something beautiful to look forward to, as well. God is giving the gift of life again! I am excited that God is using you to bring up this little one. I know God will work through you and your child. I pray that He gives you peace. I will definitely keep praying. Much love! <3
AdriTan

Postby K. Ayato » Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:41 pm

Got an ultrasound scheduled for next Monday 'cause they're concerned baby might be too big for a natural birth. Pray it goes well. I didn't react very well at first, but I've come to accept that if baby is to arrive via C-section, God can work to make that process smooth just as He can a natural delivery. Also, I may at last have the chance to find out baby's gender seeing I've wanted it to be a surprise. ^_^
K. Ayato

Postby AdriTan » Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:48 pm

When you know tell me! I can't wait to find out!! :3
AdriTan

Postby MomentOfInertia » Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:20 pm

K. Ayato wrote:... baby might be too big for a natural birth...

A healthy little fella eh?

Take care K. Ayato.
MAL - CAA MAL club - Avatar from Hyouka
"DaughterOfZion 06:19 - forget love, fudge conquers all. xD"
"Written assignments are never finished, only due." -me
-Speak not unless you can improve the silence.-
MOES: Members Observing Efficient Sigs
MomentOfInertia

Postby ClaecElric4God » Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:30 pm

Praying.

Like MoI, said, good to hear it's a healthy little kid. ;) Praying everything goes smoothly and safely.

ClaecElric4God

Postby K. Ayato » Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:37 pm

It's official. I'm carrying a girl :jump:.
K. Ayato

Postby rocklobster » Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:06 pm

Can't wait to see her pics! Still praying!
rocklobster

Postby ClaecElric4God » Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:23 pm

Congrats, K-chan! Girls are the best. :lol:

ClaecElric4God

Postby Sheenar » Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:31 pm

Congratulations!! :)
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Postby Mullet Death » Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:51 pm

Didn't know about this thread. Will pray for you, your little girl, and her father. :)

I Am Mullet Death, Undisputed Ruler of the Mole and Crab People! Fear me!
Mullet Death

Postby AdriTan » Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:12 pm

Woo!!! Little girls are so precious and cute!!!!!
AdriTan

Postby Yuki-Anne » Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:11 pm

Praying. It sounds like a rough situation, but it's good that you've got supportive parents, and soon you'll have your little girl to dote on. Doesn't make things any less painful when you've been treated like that, though, so I'll be praying.
New and improved Yuki-Anne: now with blog: http://anneinjapan.blog.com
Yuki-Anne

Return to Prayer Room