Feel a Little Down

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

Feel a Little Down

Postby Wolfsong » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:37 pm

Life's been lonely, lately, 'cause I don't really have any friends anymore. Not anyone I can actually open up to, at any rate. I try to do what's right, but more often than not I can't seem to...do it. I've also been feeling depressed about that lately. I keep getting into fights with my mom, and they've become more frequent. I keep praying, but I don't feel like God's there. I'm not sure I can keep trying anymore, so I ask for your prayers.
Wolfsong

Re: Feel a Little Down

Postby Koneko-chan » Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:53 pm

Praying for you, Wolfie. <3 I hope you feel alot better soon. If you wanna talk to someone, PM me, if you want.
"I believe...I want to live my life, carrying my memories with me. Even if those memories are painful, even if those memories do nothing but hurt me...Even those memories I wish I could forget...As long as I keep carrying them with me and don't run away from them. Someday...Someday, I believe I will get to the point where I'm not oppressed by those memories. That's what I want to believe. I'd like to think that there's not a single memory that I have which would be okay to forget." -Momiji Sohma - Fruits Basket

You are forgiven. Always and completely forgiven. - The 11th Doctor
No matter how small the problem is, how small the thing is, it will always effect the people around you. - Yuko Ichihara - XXXHolic
Total Grell fangirl. :3 <3
Koneko-chan

Postby Lynna » Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:04 pm

Just like Koneko-chan, shoot me a PM if you want. I know what its like to not have friends.

I'll be praying.
Lynna

Postby ClaecElric4God » Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:51 pm

Hey, Wolf. Sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know what it feels like, and I hurt for you. I'll keep you in my prayers.
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby syphon » Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:12 pm

Sorry i didnt see this earlier. Ive been through something similar to this too. I will be praying for you, i know you can keep going, God is there :)

Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.-1 john 4:7
syphon

Postby AdriTan » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:04 pm

I'm praying! PM me too! I also know this feeling.
AdriTan

Postby Wolfsong » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:33 pm

Just thought I'd update, because I wanted to let you all know.

I'm feeling a lot better, and I'm fighting a lot less with my mom. Life doesn't seem near as bad anymore, though I still feel a little despressed and worthless. I just keep wishing I had something, or had done something, that made me feel special, not feel like some random face in any old crowd.

Thank you all for your prayers, though. Just knowing there were people out there who cared...that alone was enough to make me feel better, in a small way. Thank you all, and God bless.
Wolfsong

Postby syphon » Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:30 pm

Great, im happy that everything has gotten better for you!

Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.-1 john 4:7
syphon

Postby Sheenar » Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:01 pm

Glad to hear things are better! *hugs*
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Postby AdriTan » Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:37 pm

I'm glad too! *hugs*
AdriTan

Postby Koneko-chan » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:03 pm

Glad to hear that, I'm happy your happier :3. Don't worry, Wolf. *hug*
"I believe...I want to live my life, carrying my memories with me. Even if those memories are painful, even if those memories do nothing but hurt me...Even those memories I wish I could forget...As long as I keep carrying them with me and don't run away from them. Someday...Someday, I believe I will get to the point where I'm not oppressed by those memories. That's what I want to believe. I'd like to think that there's not a single memory that I have which would be okay to forget." -Momiji Sohma - Fruits Basket

You are forgiven. Always and completely forgiven. - The 11th Doctor
No matter how small the problem is, how small the thing is, it will always effect the people around you. - Yuko Ichihara - XXXHolic
Total Grell fangirl. :3 <3
Koneko-chan

Return to Prayer Room