[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
In need of desperate prayer - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

In need of desperate prayer

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

In need of desperate prayer

Postby Red_web_city » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:38 pm

I KNOW ONLY JESUS CAN INTERCEDE, but I know I'm in hell as well as most othose in this world but I want to fully give my life to christ yes even if it costs me death. Pray I may have the answers I need, bit
Red_web_city

Re: In need of desperate prayer

Postby Lynna » Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:39 pm

I'll be praying. However, I'm a little confused. If you are still alive, you are clearly not in hell. If you mean to say that you are going to hell, I'm guessing you already know that Jesus died for your sins, and so all you have to do is accept his grace and be forgiven. Unless, of course, you believe in works-based salvation, in which case, I'm telling you right now, it really doesn't work. Your salvation does not depend on your works, but your faith in Christ. It's really not that hard, because Jesus did all the work for you by dying on the cross.
Lynna

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:42 pm

What Lynna said.

Also, no one in this world is in hell. I tend to get rather irritated when people call their lives a "living hell". Because whether you believe in hell or not, I think we can all agree the concept of hell is alot worse than anything we will experience in this life. I'll be praying, but maybe you need to think about what you're saying. It's rather contradictory in a few ways. And if you're looking for answers, they're all in God's Word. Just look for them! If you can't find them, ask a strong Christian!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Red_web_city » Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:33 am

Ok thank you, I know now what I must do
Red_web_city

Postby SierraLea » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:09 pm

strictly speaking, God doesn't send anyone to hell, they choose to go there themselves. God gives us every oportunity to turn to Him, but if we reject Him, we are choosing to live in Hell, which is a place without any trace of God.

At least, that's the catholic teaching on the subject. I think it makes sense.
SierraLea

Postby AdriTan » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:01 am

I think that teaching also goes for most denominations. Though sometimes not made quite as clear. I agree with SierraLea.

But back to the subject, I'm praying that you discover Gods amazing love and that you start/strengthen a beautiful relationship with him. :)
AdriTan

Postby Xeno » Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:27 pm

And yet the Bible that those denominations get their teachings from is the same one that others get doctrines that say God will in fact personally condemn people to hell for specific things, or that God will not allow any one (even an atheist such as myself who has clearly rejected his existence) to go there because of his immense love. The concept of what is and is not hell is very malleable.
Xeno

Return to Prayer Room