Prayer for my faith in Christ

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

Prayer for my faith in Christ

Postby srso » Fri May 14, 2021 11:06 am

I've recently been doubting that I have faith in Christ, it's where I know he's my savior, but I don't know if I trust him in my heart, please pray that God helps me trust Jesus in my heart. It's where I've been reliant on my actions rather than having faith in Jesus.
srso

Re: Prayer for my faith in Christ

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sat May 15, 2021 7:59 am

I totally understand that feeling, I've been there so many times that I'm thinking of building a second home there. :lol:
Whenever I reach that point, the one thing I take comfort in is that even when I shut Him out with doubt and faithlessness, He's just waiting for me to come back. Take your time, doubt it out, and just remember how much He loves you. ;) I'll be praying for you!
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Return to Prayer Room